1. Water filters provide water with a better taste and smell by removing chlorine and bacteria.
2. “Point of use” water filters remove the lead from the water exactly at the time of consumption, thus preventing the entry of this dangerous element in the body.
3. Buying a water filter provides a clean, healthy water source at a lower cost than bottled water.
4. Water filters reduce the risk of colon or bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine derivatives from water.
5. A carbon filter retains the contaminants in the water, allowing the minerals that maintain a non-pH value to pass.
6. By consuming clean, filtered water, the overall health is improved and the immune system becomes stronger.
7. Water passed through a water filtration system is better for both cooking and drinking at the cost of tap water.
8. Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal diseases by more than 33% by retaining many viruses and chlorine-resistant elements in water.
9. The consumption of filtered water is especially beneficial to children, helping them to develop and boost the immune system.
10. Water filters are the last barrier between the body and the contaminants that may be present in the drinking water.